In this video we talk about:
- How to play Charades
- How to keep the game fun and enjoyable for all players
- How the game can help consolidate knowledge of the home language
- How to play it using different languages
- The importance of gestures for language acquisition and learning
- Communication when children are not verbal yet
- Gestures across languages and cultures
Watch the video and let us know in the comments:
How do you use gestures and sounds in your family?
Do your children like to play Charades?
- Kids Play Charades
- How to use Infant Communication Baby Sign Language with Multilingual Children
- The importance of gestures in the language development of babies and infants
- Smiling and cultural identity
Find hundreds of activity ideas for your multilingual family on our books: